Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Looking for New/Social Media Pages, Resources & Ideas for Upcoming Discussion on Internationalization at the Community College


On February 4, 2011 I’ll be in Houston attending and facilitating a breakout session at the joint IIE/AACC workshop for Community Colleges entitled “Internationalization at the Community College: Best Practices Workshop”.  My breakout session is entitled “Social Media Tools for the Community College”. 


I'm starting to prepare materials for this event and would like to establish a list of Facebook, Twitter, Flicker and LinkedIn pages, Blogs, YouTube or Vimeo channels of offices, consortium, programs and other resources focusing on internationalization at community colleges. Additionally, I'd like to compile a useful bibliography of resources focusing on new/social specific to the field of international education or higher education or great articles that will be useful.


My bibliography so far includes the following resources:





IHEC Blog's YouTube channel which currently has 399 subscriptions to international education related channels (who will be 400?)



Would love to read any suggestions you may have so that I can include them on my handout.  Please leave a comment below of send me an e-mail at international.ed.consulting@gmail.com.

Photo credit:  Ivan Walsh

No comments:

Post a Comment